This gift guide has 10 fab finds for the outdoorsy prepster in your life. How very town and country. Happy shopping!
Preppy Gifts for Your Town & Country Girl
- Barbour Sporting Zip-Front Quilted Jacket. This jacket embodies the town and country look. Ribbed knitting is accented with diamond quilting, making this toasty zip-up the perfect casual layering piece. (Layer it under a jacket or vest, or over a long-sleeved tee.) You can’t go wrong with this preppy-cool piece. It’s definitely on my Christmas wishlist. $139.
- The North Face “Poncho”. Not your typical poncho. Made from a lightweight knit material, this turtleneck has a swingy design that is modern, effortless and, yes, elegant too. It has a high-low hem, oversized turtleneck, and a huge kangaroo pocket. This versatile piece looks just as good grabbing brunch with the girls as it does on a country walk. $99.
- Kate Spade Bow Ear Warmers. Keep warm in these darling ear warmers with bow embellishment. In classic black, this ear warmer headband will look great and keep you toasty during a country walk, an apres ski cocktail or running errands in town. $38.
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint. When skiing or spending time in the country, nobody wants to be a slave to makeup. That said, you still want to look and feel your best. This pot of lip and cheek color from Tata Harper gives you the best of both worlds. For the holidays, try the “Very Naughty” shade – an extremely flattering sheer but buildable red. It gives cheeks a natural glow and lips a pop of color. Plus, it is actually good for your skin. I have one in my coat pocket at all times for quick touchups. Plus, it makes a great stocking stuffer. $36.
- Barbour Fair Isle Sweater. This navy fair isle sweater will be an instant favorite. This classic piece is perfect for the prepster in your life. Plus, because it is Barbour, you know it will keep you toasty and last practically forever. Not only is it the best Christmas sweater ever, but will continue to look stellar long after the holiday season. $239.
- Kate Spade Quilted Leather Tech Gloves. These gorgeous leather gloves have diamond-quilted detailing and touchscreen-friendly finger pads so you can use your phone will wearing them. Chic and smart, you’ll want to snag a pair for yourself as well. $118.
- Saint James Striped Cable Knit Sweater. This cozy turtleneck adds a touch of nautical flair to the ol’ winter wardrobe. Navy stripes set against cream cable knit guarantees this will be a wardrobe favorite (even if it happens to be a little gift for you!). $298
- Hunter Refined Quilted Rain Boots. Upgrade her snow- and rain gear with these quilted rain boots from Hunter. Thanks to a sleek redesign, these wellies look more like riding boots than waders. These boots will have her hoping for rain, sleet or snow. Pretty and practical! $195.
- J.Crew Camp Socks. I own about a million pairs of these thick, cushy socks. They are available in a multitude of colors, look great layered when it’s extra cold out, and are super cozy lounging around the house. Stack 1 or 2 boxes of these on top of the Hunter wellies for a thoughtful two-fer. $12.50 per pair.
- L.L. Bean Waterproof Outdoor Blanket. Stash this in your car and let the possibilities unfold. It makes the best beach blanket, picnic blanket, football game blanket, etc. In festive red plaid, it is cute enough to find plenty of opportunities to use it! Available in an extra large size too. $49.
Shop All Outdoorsy Prepster Gifts!
More holiday shopping to do? Check out my other gift guides and cross everyone off your list.