Shopping for the men in your life can be daunting, but don’t fret. Whether you are looking for the perfect present for your significant other, dad, brother or friend, this gift guide has you covered. Read on for gifts for him that promise to please even the pickiest guys on your list.
Gifts for Him
- Barbour Navy Gilet. Barbour stepped up their gilet (vest) game with this one. Herringbone shoulder patches and a corduroy collar make this piece extra-special. In navy, it is quite possibly the perfect vest. $179.
- Frank Clegg Signature Duffel: This classic leather duffel bag is perfect for the guy on the go. Whether he often travels for work or is a weekend warrior, this timeless duffel bag will get him where he needs to go. Admittedly, this pick is a bit pricey, but it will last him a lifetime. Plus, you get to borrow it too, so it’s like two gifts in one. Need I say more? 😉 $849 on sale.
- Patagonia Quarter-Zip Pullover: A casual classic, your guy will practically live in this year-round. Perfect for any outdoorsy outing, this durable pullover looks sharp and is uber practical. Every guy should own at least one of these. Available in a multitude of colors. $99.
- Patagonia Backpack. Water repellant material, padded shoulder straps, and multiple compartments make this the ideal backpack for a guy on the go/hiker/photographer. Nifty features include a padded inner compartment specifically designed to keep your laptop or camera safe from the elements and things that go bump, plus a built-in whistle (you never know!). Built for exploring, this backpack is still stylish enough to tote his belongings around the city or haul them through an airport. I like the green color, but it is also available in white and black. $89.
- Alternative Fleece Jogger Sweatpants. You may be thinking “SWEATPANTS?! Seriously?”. But hear me out. When relaxing around the house, guys don’t have a lot of options. These soft, eco-friendly sweatpants, however, will make everyone happy. With a stylish, modern cut, they are perfect to wear around the gym, during movie night, and can even handle quick fro-yo runs when you develop a serious craving. Everyone is a winner with these. $54.
- CaseApp Customized Phone Case. Get creative with a customizable phone case. Choose one of CaseApp’s designs, or create your own from scratch. I recently gave my guy a sleek, monogrammed matte black on black phone case that I designed, which went over like gangbusters. This is a fun, personal gift that will get a ton of use. Use code CHARLIEBIRD20 for 20% off your entire order. ~$34.
- Raden A22 Charging Wheeled Carry-On Suitcase. Anyone would appreciate this sleek, carry-on suitcase. It comes with a tracker, weight sensor (never exceed those pesky weight limits again), and two USB ports for charging your phone, iPad, computer, camera, Kindle, whatever (holds up to 5 charges). The lightweight design sits atop 4 silent spinners, so he’ll breeze through the airport in style. $295.
- L.L. Bean Moccasins. Put an end to cold feet. L.L. Bean’s sheepskin slippers are lined in shearling for warmth and have contoured memory foam for extra comfort. They look great too. Cozy, warm, and durable, these slippers are a great gift for any guy in your life. $79.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Scarf. This reversible plaid scarf in varying shades of blue and gray is the perfect addition to any look. It is spiffy enough to wear to the office, but can easily be dressed down for a casual weekend outing. 100% wool means it will keep the chill at bay. $58.
- J.Crew Elbow Patch Flannel Shirt. Your guy will love this green and navy tartan button-down with machine-washable suede elbow patches. Extra soft and super warm, it’s the only flannel he’ll want to wear this season. $84.50.
- Sperry Duck Boots. These waterproof duck boots with thermal lining will keep your guy high and dry this winter (but in a good way). They have non-marking soles too, so feel free to step aboard. Oh yeah – they are really, really good-looking too. $100.
- 180s Ear Warmer with Headphones. Keep his ears warm with these sleek, collapsible ear warmers. They adjust to fit any head and have built-in headphones. (You know how annoying and cold – not to mention painful – earbuds can get when you are outside for an extended period? Problem solved.) At under $30, these earmuffs are a great find for the hikers, skiers, runners & walk-to-workers in your life. $29.
Shop All Gifts for Him!
More holiday shopping to do? Check out my other gift guides and cross everyone off your list.