For the girly girl in all of us. This guide features all things feminine, with delightful gifts for the elegant and unabashedly girly girls in your life. Read on for bows, pretty pastels, timeless accessories, and skincare winners. Happy shopping!
Girly Gifts for Girly Prepsters
- Carolina Amato Bow Snap Gloves. Supple leather gloves embellished with darling bows at the wrist. (I own these and LOVE them!) Need I say more? $60.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish. Perfect for the cold months ahead, this body scrub is insanely moisturizing and smells divine. Plus, ingredients like coconut oil and Moroccan rose mean your skin will be glowing from head to toe. As a bonus, the jar also looks pretty in your shower. 😉 A personal favorite. $36.
- Mansur Gavriel Handbag. Feminine and lady-like, this is an elegant investment piece that she will reach for over and over. It is large enough to hold her essentials while still being demure. Plus, the timeless design elevates any look. I have it in blush (see here for details) and am hoping to find this black version under my tree this year. (Hint, hint!) $750.
- English Factory Combo Shirt Dress. Whether worn as a dress or a tunic, this darling piece is equal parts preppy and girly. It gives you that layered look with a touch of femininity thanks to a delicate bow at the neckline. Love! $89.
- Gift Boutique Travel Jewelry Box. A pretty little box to store her baubles. Unlike other mini jewelry boxes, this one will keep her organized thanks to 2 lift-out trays, a deep well for larger items, and a mirror. Plus, one of the trays transforms into a stand-alone travel case. I love the patent leather red, but it is also available in black. $110.
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne. While perfume is usually a very personal choice, this delicate scent from Jo Malone will make any girly girl happy. Light and clean, it is a favorite of mine (and literally everyone who comes across it). Jo Malone describes it as “a mesmerizing sea of wildflowers misted with dew.” Right?! $65.
- Sophia Webster Butterfly Velvet Flats. Pretty in pink. Pastel pink velvet flats with subtle “butterfly” embroidery are the perfect present for anyone with a girly side. (So, basically all of us.) If you are anything like me, you may be tempted to pick up a pair for yourself too. (And that’s OK!) Also available in black velvet. $375.
- By Terry Baume de Rose Face Cream. This luxurious face cream has a cult-like following for a reason. A luxe, splurge-worthy moisturizer, it will keep her glowing all winter long. Not to mention the faint (yet heavenly) rose scent. Any skincare fan will be delighted to find this in her stocking. Order it from Nordstrom to receive a ton of By Terry deluxe samples and a cosmetic case. $85.
- Nordstrom “Lemon” Fair Isle Slipper Socks. Stay toasty with these thick, cushioned slipper socks. They feature a preppy fair isle design in feminine pastels. They are super soft too. Need I say more? $40.
- Eugenia Kim “Brianna” Headband. This over-the-top satin headband is the prettiest shade of pale pink and features a fun, oversized bow with crystal embellishments. Even Blair Waldorf would approve. $175. (Note: If you are looking for a more low-key but equally feminine option, try this faux pearl studded headband by Namrata Joshipura. $50.)
- Look by M “Elsa” Pom Hat. This cozy beanie topped with a fun pom-pom is the only hat she’ll need this season. She’ll love the chunky knit material and extra soft, extra fluffy pom. Available in four different colors, including a pretty blush shade and a festive red. $30.
Shop Girly Gifts!
More holiday shopping to do? Check out my other gift guides and cross everyone off your list.